Wednesday 17 June 2015

Kehlani Artwork

One of the most professional and consistent album artwork campaigns I have seen is for Kehlani's 2015 R&B mixtape 'You Should Be Here' designed by Stix. The style of illustration is distinct and so it is evident all the pieces relate to each other and are for the same project. Not only this, but the same palette of colours are used throughout, strengthening the identity of this campaign.


Mixtape Front Cover

Mixtape Back Cover




Meet & Greet/Album Signing Advert

Tour Poster

Mixtape Release Countdown

Mixtape Release Countdown

Single Artwork

Single Artwork

Single Artwork

Single Artwork

Single Artwork



The theme is continued from her first mixtape 'Cloud 19' which was designed by the same person.


“So my last tape was called Cloud 19 and the cover was me sitting on the edge of an airplane, staring at what I considered to be my view of the world like Tsunami clouds and my own planet,” she explains. “For this one, I’m sitting on top of a building so I’m more closer to the ground, watching the plane I was just on, take off.”

No comments:

Post a Comment